LCCS is pleased to offer Pay For It (PFI) to our parents where you can pay for lunch, Think Tank, and Activity Fee. You can also review payments and set up automated email reminders.
Think Tank Fees for all sessions and pay structures are available on Pay For It. Under Optional, you can select the fees that apply.
If you are using this same service at another school, you need to use a different email address for LCCS students.
The convenience fee is 4% per credit card transaction. For example, if you make a $10.00 payment the convenience fee will be $.40. If you link your PFI account to your bank account, there is a flat fee of $1.75 per transaction.
- Parents can review what their students are actually purchasing for lunch along with account balance information.
- Payments for lunch, Think Tank, and Activity Fee can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience.
- Pay For It increases communication between LCCS and parents.
- Even if you don’t choose to pay online, you can use this service to keep track of balances for lunch, Think Tank and Activity Fee. You will need to create an account using a credit or debit card.
- Parents can opt to receive an email when a student balance dips to certain threshold (set by the parent).
- School messages are automatically emailed to parents.
- Parents can manage more than one student account.
- Parents can opt to use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when a balance dips to a specific level (specified by the parent).
- PFI is compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe & secure as defined by the industry.